Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Please be on time as we have to maintain a strict schedule. Clients late for drop off may not be able to be groomed that day. Pets that are left more than 2 hours after we have called/texted you for pick up may be charged a daycare fee of $20 unless prearranged at time of drop off.
- When the Mask bylaw is in effect please wear your mask. If you are not able to wear a mask please have someone that can drop off and pick up your pet.
- Capacity restrictions may limit us to how many clients are allowed in the lobby. Please follow posted signs on door. If the door is locked and we don’t see you drive up or hear you knock, text 780-886-4858 to let us know that you have arrived.
- Place your pet in the “DROP OFF” pen and remove their leash and collar. Please take your leash/collar home with you.
- When your pet is completed, we will call/text you for pick up. Grooming may take longer than normal to insure all areas are sanitized. We also want to ensure there are not multiple people dropping off or picking up at same time.
- Payment can be made using debit machine, cash or e-transfer to email@example.com
Store hours vary daily, please text to arrange a pick up time. Debit, credit and cash accepted. Prepayment by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org is also available.
- Appointments may need to be canceled suddenly if a groomer has any Covid symptom and needs to isolate. Please have patience we only have a few employees!
- All calls will go to voicemail when we have no receptionist. Messages will be returned within two business days.
- The door may be locked when we have no receptionist to cover the front. This is because we are often in the back bathing and drying dogs and will not see you. Text 780-886-4858.
- Grooming may take longer than normal to ensure that all health and safety guidelines are followed.
- All surfaces will be disinfected after all interactions with PREempt. This is an AHP surface cleaner and disinfectant effective against a broad spectrum of viruses, bacteria and fungi. Hand washing/sanitation will be performed before and after each interaction with a client.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness, no matter how mild – STAY HOME! We will reschedule your pet’s grooming appointment. If you bring your pet for their appointment and you are obviously ill, you and your pet will be sent home, no excuses. Respect our staff enough to not expose them to illness at this time.
These measures have been put into place to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. These are done with the health and wellness of our clients and staff in mind. We ask that you respect these measures, failure to comply will not be tolerated and will be grounds for refusal to groom your pet in the future.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Urban Dog SPAW