Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- The door will be locked between client interactions and only one person will be permitted in the reception area at a time. Please leave your children/spouses at home or in the vehicle. If we don’t see you drive up or hear you knock, text 780-886-4858 or 780-914-4035 to let us know that you have arrived.
- We will unlock the door and move to a safe physical distance. Please enter the building and maintain the 2-meter physical distancing guideline.
- Place your pet in the “DROP OFF” pen and remove their leash and collar. Please take your leash/collar home with you.
- Whenever possible you will be given your grooming total ahead of time so that you can send an e-transfer prior to pick up. (email@example.com).
- When your pet is completed, we will call/text you for pick up. Grooming may take longer than normal to ensure all areas are sanitized. We also want to ensure there are not multiple people dropping off or picking up at the same time. These measures have been put into place to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. These are done with the health and wellness of our clients and staff in mind and are the only way that we can operate, as per Alberta Health Services guidelines. We ask that you respect these measures and failure to comply will not be tolerated and will be grounds for a refusal to groom your pet in the future.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Urban Dog SPAW